1. Werewolves prefer to be called lycans and come in more than 50 shades of black.
2. No vampires sparkle.
3. Complementing their powerful libidos, vampires and lycans (The Others) have a deep spiritual side.
4. The world of The Others leaves you wondering if your next door neighbor could be one. See “Re-inventing Vampires and Lycans” on page 14.)
5. The Others choose mates who are beautiful and sexy like themselves; intelligent creatures who set their lovers’ hearts and parts afire.
6. The books are full of action and excitement, spanning the ages from Ancient Troy and Rome to the far future. Alternate timelines portray different versions and fates for the main characters.
7. The Others come from all walks of life—college professors, astronauts, corporate CEOs, soldiers, explorers, even attorneys.
8. They can be dark and edgy, but have a loving side and fierce family devotion. Over the generations, they network, form corporations, seek redemption, and battle persecution.
9. The community evolves from Creation’s vilest expression toward becoming the noblest. Before the adventure is over, they explore space, colonize Mars, travel in time, and learn their place in God’s plan.
10. Reviewers uniformly praise the series and readers can count on romantic love with a happy ending.
© 2014-2021. All rights reserved and no exceptions. All personal works on this site are the exclusive property of I Heart Book Publishing, LLC. Work may not be transmitted via the internet, nor reproduced in any other way, without prior written consent.